Easter

Spring is here!

Have you spotted those Peeps? And egg-glazing kits? And all the magazines covered with pastel cupcakes and delectable ideas for multi-course meals I'll never serve. Oh, the willpower it takes to keep from snatching them all up; they taunt me.

But so many ideas can be recycled year to year, right? *Goal* to go through the back issues at the library instead of purchasing more magazines to add to my own stacks. BTW, does anyone know what happens to magazines that are not purchased by the end of their issue month/week? Or newspapers, for that matter. *I digress.*

Instead of feeding the paper monster, there's always my friend Google. Or the not-so-newcomer, Bing! While it's just so much more satisfying to flip through the real thing, I did find a link to some Easter ideas on MyRecipes.com. In case some of you are looking for inspiration: here are 7 Easter dinner meals.

No comments: